I used papers and embellishments from the Happiness Is Homemade Collection by Echo Park to create this page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page To see a list of the other products I used to create this page.
Paper Cut Sizes
1. Cut your papers to the sizes listed above.
2. Start with a 12″ x 12″ piece of white cardstock as your base.
3. Using your favourite spray inks, remove the lid and tap on the nozzle; this allows drops of ink to fall onto the paper rather than a spray. (I’ve used Dylusions Shimmer Spray by Ranger Inks – Tangerine Dream and Funky Fuchsia)
4. Once your ink has dried, you can begin layering your patterned papers. I used basic craft foam (👉 like this!) and cut it to fit under a couple of the papers to add dimension and interest to the layers.
6. Lay your papers in a “t” shape, adding craft foam as you go to add dimension in a couple of spots.
7. Once you’ve adhered down your patterned papers, you can start adding your embellishments. I’ve used the stickers included in the Happiness Is Homemade scrapbook kit by Echo Park. I’ve added some enamel dots, small stickers and a decorative paper clip from my stash. Use 3D foam adhesive to pop up a few of your stickers to once again a bit of interest and dimension. Embellish to your heart’s content!
Looking for ideas? Check out more Scrapbook Page Layouts 👉 HERE