This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click through and buy, we may earn a small commission. (At no cost to you.) Please see our full disclosure for more details.
When it comes to making Disney scrapbooking pages, so many fun collections and products are available! To make this layout I used Simple Stories’s Say Cheese Main Street Collection.
You can find this super cute collection:
- For the background of this page, I used this super pretty floral patterned paper called Happy Magic Memories from the Simple Stories Main Street collection. This paper is so cute and perfect for Minnie Mouse!
- I cut white cardstock to 11 x 11 and stuck that down to the floral patterned paper. I’ve used my favourite cardstock by Bazzill. You can find it in 25 packs on Amazon or your local scrapbook store.
- I then cut up the 2×2 Elements to create a 4×4 grid design. I picked 16 of the 2×2 squares that I’d like the best for the theme of the page and started to adhere them to the white cardstock. Honestly, I just eyeballed where I placed each square. But if you’d find some measurments helpful … From the top of the white cardstock, each square is approx. 3/4″ from each side. Between each square is approximately 1/2″.
- I printed a 4×6 photo and trimmed it to 3 3/4″ and 5 3/4″.
- The first matt layer underneath the photo is approx 4 1/8″ x 5 1/8″. I used the colourful diagonal stripe on the B side on the 4×6 Elements paper for this layer.
- To add some interest and dimension I mounted the photo and first matt layer with some craft foam.
- For the final matt layer under the photo, I used the paper called Fun Starts Here. The dimensions of this matt are 4 1/4″ x 6 1/4″.
- I cut the big smiles red camera out of the 3×4 elements and placed it on the left side of the photo using 3D foam adhesive.
- To embellish this page, I used the Say Cheese Main Street Puffy Stickers the Say Cheese Chipboard Stickers and various stickers from the Sticker Book from this collection.
Looking for title ideas for your Disney scrapbook pages? Check out our list of Disney themed scrapbook page title ideas