Since March is such a fun and uplifting month I thought it would be fun to do something a bit different this month.
Why not? March is a month full of love and celebration. A few of the days we can look forward to in March are Mother’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Mardi Gras, International Women’s Day and National Get Over It Day. (Which sounds fun.)
So this month I chose to focus on the luck of the Irish and St. Patrick’s Day. . The Irish really have great sayings!
May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.Irish Blessing
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click through and buy, we may earn a small commission. (At no cost to you.) Please see our full disclosure for more details.
These prompts were designed to help you create a fun and creative scrapbook page using the prompts as inspiration, or go deeper and use them as writing or journaling prompts. They are also fun to use as photography prompts.
If you’d like a printable copy of this list, please fill out the form below.
Printable List of Capture March Prompts
Capture March Prompts
1) I’m so lucky.
2) A time I wasn’t so lucky
3) May the road rise up to meet you.
4) Top of the morning to ye.
5) Kiss me I’m _________________.
6) My lucky charm
7) Life is like a cup of tea, its all in how you make it!
8) A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best but his mother the longest.
9) Mothers hold their children’s hands for a little while and their hearts forever.
10) A man’s got to do what a mans got to do. Women must do what he can’t.
11) Too many things are occurring for even a big heart to hold.
12) Even a small thorn causes festering.
13) A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.
14) Walls have ears.
15) Its not a secret if it is known by three people.
16) The older the fiddle the sweeter the tune.
17) If you want to know me come and live with me.
18) What the heart knows today the head will understand tommorow.
19) Youth sheds many a skin.
20) Live in my heart and pay no rent.
21) The best things in life are the people we love, the places we have and the memories we have made along the way.
22) The hand that gives is the hand that gets.
23) A best friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
24) May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.
25) All the worlds a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
26) When I count my blessings I count you twice.
27) Luck is believing you are lucky.
28) However long the day, the evening will come.
29) May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.
30) Put silk on a goat, it’s still a goat.
31) At the end of my rainbow.
Bonus: What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure for.
Get Your Downloadable Copy Of This List
You might like to check out other monthly scrapbook prompts –> Click Here to see more!