Want to participate in these challenges? Join our private Facebook community 👉 HERE.
Here is the page I created for this week’s challenge.
For this page, I created a larger 2 x 2 grid.
The products I used are (once again ☺️) from Hip Kit Club’s December 2021 Kit.
To make this page is pretty simple, that is why grid designs are one of my favourites when I’m feeling a bit creatively blocked.
- 12 x12 Patterned Paper for the background
- White cardstock cut to 10 x 10
- 4 patterned paper cut to 4×4, these will be the foundation for your grid
- 3- photos cut or sized to 3.75 x 3.75
- Various embellishments to decorate your page.
For another example of a grid design, check out Mama’s Little Boy Grid Layout
Here are three examples of grid design layouts you could make, these are by far not the only designs possible. I’ve put together a Pinterest board with many examples of grid design that you might find inspiring when you are ready to create your page. Check it out 👉 HERE
Want to share your challenge projects? We’d love to have you join our private Facebook community.